Posts for tag: hanover park
At Ambassador Animal Hospital, an exotic pet hospital near Carol Stream, our veterinarians have experience in all fields of animal medicine and care. Whether you have a cat, dog, or an exotic pet, such as a lizard, we are able to provide your pet with the care they need to remain healthy and happy.
Our services offered for exotic pets include:
- Wellness examinations
- Preventive medicine
- Internal medicine
- Nutritional and husbandry counseling
- Wing clipping
- Beak and nail trimming
- Teeth trimming
We are one of the few facilities, which will care for your exotic pet while you are away. We board all exotic pets, and our team members love and have experience in the field of exotic animal care.
All exotic pets must be current on their annual examination performed by one of our veterinarians near Carol Stream, as well as a fecal screening. Since there are so many different housing requirements for each type of exotic pet, we ask that you bring your exotic pet in their own housing to ensure we can properly care for your pet at our Carol Stream exotic pet hospital.
For more information on our exotic pet hospital near Bartlett, we invite you to explore our website further. Whether you need to schedule a visit with one of our veterinarians near Bartlett, or wish to take advantage of our pet boarding, please call Ambassador Animal Hospital at (630) 830-9555 or visit our website to schedule an appointment online.
- How much time can you spend with a pet each day?
- Do you understand the effort required to take care of your pet, such as training new behaviors, cleaning up messes and cages, taking care of illnesses, etc.?
- Are you prepared for having another creature in your home permanently?
- If you rent, are pets permitted on your property?
- What kind of space do you have for a pet?
- Will your preferred pet have enough space in your home when it reaches adult size?
- Can you handle a pet emergency – emotionally, physically and financially?
- Do you accept the pet will be a part of your life for many years to come, even when your life circumstances change?
- Do you have other pets now? How will they react to a new animal in the house?
- Once you have identified your answers to these questions, you should have a clearer picture of the type of animal that best suites you and your needs and preferences. Another key question is where to get your new pet. There are an array of places for adopting a pet, such as local animal shelters where there are many wonderful dogs, cats, rabbits and other animals in need of a loving home.